Sign In


How do I contact the Mayor?

Click here for contact information.

Will the Mayor welcome people to my event? 

Please fill in the Event Request Form if you would like to invite the Mayor to an event or function. He will make every effort to attend if his schedule permits.

The Mayor's Office appreciates the understanding of event organizers who may be contacted, and regret that it is sometimes not possible for the Mayor to attend an event or for the entire event. The Mayor may ask the Deputy or Acting Mayor to represent the City at some functions.

Email with the information requested in the Event Request Form or phone 403 320 3823 or 403 320 3080.

Or you may print the Event Request Form and fax the filled in form to 403 320 7575.

Will the Mayor send a congratulatory message for a birthday or anniversary?

Click here for more information

Will the City provide my Organization with a letter of support?

Click here for more information

I have a complaint. Who do I talk to about my concerns?

  • It is the job of City Council to set the policy and direction for the City of Lethbridge. After that, it is the job of the City Manager, Administration and Staff to see that the actual work is done to support the policies.
  • If you have a complaint about how the work of servicing the City is done, it is the City Manager who wants to know about your concerns.
  • If you have a complaint about an employee, the City Manager is the person to talk to.
  • If you have a complaint about the actions of City Council, contact the
  • Members of City Council.

 How do I address the Mayor?


  • In correspondence to City Council, or during an introduction of the Mayor to a group or event, you would address the Mayor as: His Worship the Mayor
  • When speaking directly to the Mayor:  Your Worship
  • After using the formal address once, it is then appropriate to use more general terms.