Electrical Permits & Inspections
Electrical Permits issued are subject to field inspection:
- Service: new or upgraded installations
- Underground: prior to backfill
- Rough-in: prior to drywall
- Final: prior to occupancy
Submitted plans may be reviewed when Engineered drawings are provided.
- New or upgraded Electrical Service is required to be on plans for review.
- Upon completion of plan review, any comments or deficiencies regarding the electrical design will be documented and provided to the Applicant in the returned Building Package drawings.