Lethbridge is inching closer to becoming a city of 100,000 people. This milestone offers a unique moment to reflect on how we grow, protect the environment, celebrate our past and plan for the future. Join us for 100K Day and offer your ideas on what the future of Lethbridge should look like.
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
11 am to 7pm
City Hall Foyer
This event will include opportunities to learn about and provide feedback on:
- Cycling Master Plan - Routes & Facilities (Presentation scheduled for 12pm / 2pm / 5:15pm
- Transit Master Plan – Routes & Facilities (Presentation scheduled for 11:30am / 1pm / 4pm
- River Valley Parks Master Plan Concept (Presentation scheduled for 12:30pm / 3pm / 6pm
- Westminster Neighbourhood Redevelopment Plan
- 2018 - 2027 Capital Improvement Program
- West Lethbridge Growth
- Waste & Recycling Programs
- City projects on the go
Enjoy information booths, food, kids activities, master plan presentations and give-aways at this fun and interactive event.
For more information visit www.lethbridge.ca/100K+