Lethbridge residents are invited to an Open House on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 about the Galt Gardens Master Plan.
September 28, 2016
4 – 8 p.m.
Multi-Cultural Centre (Southern Alberta Ethnic Association) - Hall B
421 – 6 Avenue South
Attendees will have the opportunity to view proposed concepts for the park, ask questions of City staff and provide feedback on the proposed concepts.
The Galt Gardens Master Plan will look to:
- Encourage people to spend time in the park
- Ensure user safety and enjoyment
- Enhance the diversity of park amenities in order to appeal to all potential users
- Enrich the Lethbridge urban forest
- Exemplify the most up-to-date sustainable practices in park design and upkeep
- Identify order of magnitude costs for future park improvements based on preferred design option for potential inclusion in the 2018-2028 Capital Improvement Plan
For more information about the project visit www.lethbridge.ca/GaltGardensMP.
George Kuhl, Downtown Redevelopment Manager