Human Resources is located on the 6th floor of City Hall at 910 - 4th Avenue South.
For City of Lethbridge career opportunities, please click here.
Services provided by Human Resources are:
• Coordinate employment and recruiting activities
• Administer job evaluations and compensation for City staff
• Administer employee pension programs
• Administer the benefit program to City staff
• Provide Training, Organizational Development and staff planning
• Assist with grievance and arbitration matters
• Labour Relations
• Administer an employee recognition program
• Offer advice on human relations issues
• Health, Wellness & Return to Work
• Provide time collection and payroll functions
For more information about the City of Lethbridge's hiring practices, please click here!