|3March Survivability||http://www.lethbridge.ca/living-here/Emergency-Services/RecruitmentPageSlideshow/3March Survivability.jpg||3March Survivability|
|4April Hazmat||http://www.lethbridge.ca/living-here/Emergency-Services/RecruitmentPageSlideshow/4April Hazmat.jpg||4April Hazmat|
|7July Vehicle X||http://www.lethbridge.ca/living-here/Emergency-Services/RecruitmentPageSlideshow/7July Vehicle X.JPG||7July Vehicle X|
|Coulee fire 6||http://www.lethbridge.ca/living-here/Emergency-Services/RecruitmentPageSlideshow/Coulee fire 6.jpg||Coulee fire 6|
|DSC_0735 (2)||http://www.lethbridge.ca/living-here/Emergency-Services/RecruitmentPageSlideshow/DSC_0735 (2).JPG||DSC_0735 (2)|
|EMS Work 1||http://www.lethbridge.ca/living-here/Emergency-Services/RecruitmentPageSlideshow/EMS Work 1.jpg||EMS Work 1|
|EMS Work 3||http://www.lethbridge.ca/living-here/Emergency-Services/RecruitmentPageSlideshow/EMS Work 3.jpg||EMS Work 3|
|FF at work 3||http://www.lethbridge.ca/living-here/Emergency-Services/RecruitmentPageSlideshow/FF at work 3.jpg||FF at work 3|
|FF at work 5||http://www.lethbridge.ca/living-here/Emergency-Services/RecruitmentPageSlideshow/FF at work 5.jpg||FF at work 5|
|FF at work 7||http://www.lethbridge.ca/living-here/Emergency-Services/RecruitmentPageSlideshow/FF at work 7.jpg||FF at work 7|
|Ice Rescue 2||http://www.lethbridge.ca/living-here/Emergency-Services/RecruitmentPageSlideshow/Ice Rescue 2.jpg||Ice Rescue 2|
|Ice rescue||http://www.lethbridge.ca/living-here/Emergency-Services/RecruitmentPageSlideshow/Ice rescue.jpg||Ice rescue|
|Mock Disaster 2016 163||http://www.lethbridge.ca/living-here/Emergency-Services/RecruitmentPageSlideshow/Mock Disaster 2016 163.JPG||Mock Disaster 2016 163|
|Mock Disaster 2016 278||http://www.lethbridge.ca/living-here/Emergency-Services/RecruitmentPageSlideshow/Mock Disaster 2016 278.JPG||Mock Disaster 2016 278|
|Southside Fire 4 10||http://www.lethbridge.ca/living-here/Emergency-Services/RecruitmentPageSlideshow/Southside Fire 4 10.jpg||Southside Fire 4 10|
|Water Rescue Lake||http://www.lethbridge.ca/living-here/Emergency-Services/RecruitmentPageSlideshow/Water Rescue Lake.jpg||Water Rescue Lake|
|Water rescue||http://www.lethbridge.ca/living-here/Emergency-Services/RecruitmentPageSlideshow/Water rescue.jpg||Water rescue|
A career as a Lethbridge Paramedic/firefighter includes:
- Fire Prevention
- Hazmat Team
- Water Rescue Team
- High Angle/Confined Space Team
We are not currently accepting applications.
Follow us on Facebook for updates or sign up for job posting alerts.
To sign up for alerts when firefighter jobs are posted on our website:
Create or sign in to your Lethbridge Career Centre account.
- Select the "New Search" tab on the Welcome Back page.
- Select "Location" you would like to create a new job alert for.
- Select "Save" icon with the bell.
- A page confirming "Your job alert has been saved will appear.
- You will receive an email confirmation and future emails of current openings matching your criteria.
Ride-a-longs are available:
- You need to be EMR, Primary care paramedics and Advanced care paramedics with ACP registration.
- Have a criminal record check.
- For applications please contact
What do I need to apply?
Candidates must be registered with the Alberta College of Paramedics (ACP) as a Primary care paramedic or Advanced care paramedic. Preference will be given to Advanced care paramedics.
- Fire aptitude test (written)
- Medical Scenario
- Multiple choice medical exam
- Inwald Personality Inventory
New Recruit Training
Successful applicants start their career with ten weeks of training lead by our Fire and EMS training officers. Material covered includes:
- NFPA 1001 Level 1
- 472 Hazardous Material Awareness
- Vehicle Extrication
- IAFF Fire Ground Survival
- PETZL EXXO Escape Device Training
- ICS 200
- S100G Grassland Fire Program
- Blue Card Command for the Firefighter
- International Academy of Driving Response Certification
For further information, contact Dana Terry 403-320-3163 or email Dana Terry.