When you adopt one or more Storm Drains, a profile is created for you. Your profile contains only the following information, which you provided when you submitted the adoption:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Asset ID(s) of your adopted Storm Drain(s)
You can view or update your profile at any time by clicking the Update Profile link in one of the emails that you received from the Adopt a Storm Drain program. If you do not have an email with an
Update Profile link, you can request one as follows:
- Open the
My Storm Drains widget.
- Click the
View/Update Profile or Unsubscribe to open the
Update Profile dialog.
- Enter your email address in the field provided and click
OK. You will receive an email containing a link to your profile.
- Click the link in the email to view your profile. The Storm Drains you have adopted are shown at the top of your profile.
- Bookmark your profile page in case you need to visit it again.
- If required, edit your Email Address, First Name, Last Name and Preferred format for emails (HTML or Plain-text).
Update Profile to save your changes.
- To cancel your adoption and be removed from the Adopt a Storm Drain program, click
Unsubscribe at the bottom of the page. When you unsubscribe, your profile will be removed and all of your Storm Drains will be made available for others to adopt.
If you have any problems, you can also send an email to
H2Oinquiries@lethbridge.ca requesting to be removed from the program.