The Property Information dialog displays detailed information of the currently selected (highlighted) property.
Information provided by the Property Information dialog includes:
- General Information
- Assessment Summary
When the Property Information dialog displays, some sections in the Property Information dialog may be closed. To expand sections, click the plus iconnext to the section heading. To collapse sections, click the minus iconnext to the section heading.
The Property Information dialog also provides links for printing the dialogs contents, getting driving directions and viewing the property location in Google Street View.
This section of the Property Information dialog provides you with information about the property selected including civic address, legal address, roll number, area, perimeter and zoning.
To access the General Information section click on theicon.
This section of the Property Information dialog provides you with the assessed value of the property selected.
To access the Assessment Summary section click on theicon.
This section of the Property Information dialog provides you with both summarized and detailed demographic statistics for the census tract in which the selected property falls within.
To access the Demographics section click on theicon.
Viewing the Property Location in Google Street View
- To view the property location in Google Street View, click on View in Google Street View in the links section of the Property Information dialog.
- Google Street View will open in a new browser window. If the location of the property has been mapped correctly by Google for Street View the map will take you to the street location associated with the property.
- You may need to "spin" the Google Street View display to see the street view of the property.
Note: If Google Street View remains at the North American extent when launched, the property location has not been correctly mapped by Google for Street View.
For more information go to the Google Street View and Property Information WebMAP information page.
Getting Driving Directions to the Selected Property Address
- To send the property address to Google Maps for driving directions, click on Get Directions in the links section of the Property Information dialog.
- Google Maps will open in a new browser window. If the property address has been mapped correctly by Google Maps the location will be marked on the map with a green symbol.
Note: If the property address has not been located properly it will be marked on the map with a red circle.
For more information go to the Google Driving Directions & Property Information WebMAP information page.
Printing the Property Information dialog contents
- To Print the Property Information dialog, click on Printable Version in the links section of the dialog to generate the print-preview page.
- In the browser print-preview window, click the browser's Print button, or choose File > Print from the browser's menu. From the Print dialog, you may print to any device available on your system.
Note: If the print-preview window does not open, check to ensure that any pop-up blockers in your browser are not blocking this website.