The Records Selected dialog displays the attributes of the currently selected (highlighted) features in the map. From the Records Selected dialog you can do the following:
- To export the records in the Records Selected dialog, click on the Export icon.
- At the prompt, click on the Open or Save button. The selection is saved/opened as a flat file with a file extension of .csv.
- If you select Open, the selected records file will be opened in Microsoft Excel. If you wish to save the file for future use, select Save. You will then be prompted to save the selected records file. Browse to the location you wish to save the file and click Save.
Zoom to all selected features
- To zoom to all the features in the Records Selected dialog, click on the Zoom To Selected icon.
- The map will zoom to an extent that will display all of the selected features in the map display.
Remove records from the selection
- To remove records from the Records Selected dialog, click the checkbox next to the record to be removed to place a checkmark in the box.
- When all records to be removed have a checkmark beside them, click on the Remove Checked icon.
- All checked records will be removed (deleted) from the list and deselected in the map.
Zoom to individual features from the selection
- To zoom to a single feature in the Records Selected list, click on its associated Rec link. In the case of parcels click on its associated Roll link.
- The map will zoom to the highlighted feature.