- Door to Door Interviews (February 8 - March 8, 2011)
City staff will be conducting interviews door to door to collect and understand issues and opportunities regarding the project.
- Public Workshop (6:30 p.m., March 9, 2011 at Sunnyside School)
Will include a presentation describing the landfill expansion followed by a workshop activity to gather ideas, issues and opportunities as input into the design process of the project. Refreshments will be available.
Display from Public Workshop, March 9, 2011
Interim Summary of Public Input from Public Workshop, March 9, 2011
Feedback Group Meetings
Individuals interested in additional involvement in the project are invited to attend the Feedback Group Meetings by calling, 403-320-3114, to register. The Feedback Groups will be made up of members of the community with a broad range of interests in the project. The meetings will be held prior to the Open Houses to offer participants the opportunity to review the draft project plans and provide the project team with more detailed feedback.
- Feedback Group Meeting #1 (April 20, 2011)
Waste & Recycling Centre Master Plan Project Summary
Waste Diversion/Prevention Master Plan Executive Summary
Waste to Energy Summary
- Feedback Group Meeting #2 (June 8, 2011)
A summary of the design of the project, issues gathered and the means for mitigating issues will be presented. Feedback will be collected. Everyone is welcome.
- Open House #2 (June 22, 2011) at Sunnyside School, on Highway #3, one mile east of Lethbridge turn left (north) at sign for "Sunnyside Road", travel north for four miles.
Display from Open House, June 22, 2011
What if I can't make it to any of these but would like to offer my feedback?
Your feedback is welcome.
Steve Rozee, Waste & Recycling Specialist