The Audit Committee fulfills oversight responsibilities primarily to:
- Monitor the Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR);
- Monitor the independence and performance of the Auditors;
- Provide avenue for communications among City Council, Administration, and the Auditors;
- Identify and monitor the management of the principal risks that could impact the financial reporting of the City; and
- Oversee risk management to minimize the City's exposure to loss.
Meetings of the Audit Committee are held four times a year, and as required, in the Council Chamber.
Who is on the Committee
See which City Councillors sit on the Audit Committee.
Terms of Reference
The Audit Committee is governed by its Terms of Reference.
Minutes from Previous Years
Please contact the Office of the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org.