I was born and raised in Lethbridge and am a lifelong resident of our city. I'm a graduate of Catholic Central High School and the University of Lethbridge (BA Sociology major, Management minor). I've been married to Selena Adams since 1984, and this is my fifth term on City Council.
I am Head Coach of the Lethbridge College Kodiaks men's soccer team. During my career, I have worked in the fields of life insurance, banking and finance, and real estate, as well as in residential cabinet design. I was also a mayoralty candidate in 2004.
In my leisure time, I enjoy cycling, walking, playing tennis, travelling, photography and spending time with family and friends over espressos and lattes. I love life!
My community involvement includes:
• Coaching soccer for more than 30 years with various age groups
• Current coach of Lethbridge College Kodiaks men's soccer team
• Former University of Lethbridge Alumni Association Director
• Italian Canadian Club Member
• Knights of Columbus Member
• Canadian Blood Services Donor (145 donations and counting) plus many other volunteer activities
2nd Floor, City Hall
910 - 4th Avenue South
Lethbridge, AB T1J 0P6
Contact information for all members of City Council