Community Projects have been presented to Finance Committee by City administration over three meetings in February and March. Additional projects requested by community groups will be presented on March 25. All projects listed here are proposed projects; no decisions have be made. Finance Committee will consider and debate these projects May 6 - 10.
At the bottom of each project page there is a feedback form if you want to comment on the project. All comments will be submitted to Finance Committee for their consideration.
- February 11. Click here to view the video presentation.
February 25. Click here to view the video presentation
- Protective Services Strategy
- Performing Arts Strategy
- Arena Strategy
- Historic Building Preservation
March 11. Click here to view the presentation
- Downtown Projects
- Parks Projects
- Infrastructure Support Facilities
On March 25, 6 community groups made presentations to Finance Committee requesting funding towards their projects. The presentations and documents can be viewed here
. The projects presented are:
- Exhibition Park
- Spitz Stadium
- Baseball Indoor Facility
- Galt No. 8 Mine Site Purchase
- Lethbridge Fish and Game Range Relocation
- Henderson Lake Golf Club Facilities