An exciting new addition to the 100K+ Conversations Initiative is the Community Chalkboard! The Community Chalkboard will be appearing around the City at a variety of community engagement sessions, public events, and facilities, all in an effort to allow the community even more opportunities to join the “100K+ Conversation”.
"Lots of very, very positive feedback. It's been a very useful tool. I think it's something that people can do quickly; they don't have to invest a lot of time in it. Even just seeing it and reading what people have commented on is kind of an interesting thing – to hear what other people's perspectives are."
- Perry Stein, Community Planner
If you have an event, facility, or engagement session that you feel the Community Chalkboard should visit, please contact us at
email@example.com. The chalkboard will be at the following upcoming events:
- University of Lethbridge Transit Terminal - September 26-27th
- Lethbridge College Transit Terminal – September 28-29th
- CMARD Pangea Café (City Hall) – October 2nd
- CMARD Inclusion Conference 2016 (Coast Hotel) – October 3rd-4th
- Downtown (Various Locations) – October 5-11th
- 100K Day (City Hall) – October 12th
- Westside (Various Locations) – October 13th-21st