To have the Westminster Area Redevelopment Plan adopted by City Council. To see the full Westminster Area Redevelopment Plan document, please click HERE.
What does this mean?
- The City of Lethbridge Planning and Development Services Department has developed a planning framework and supporng policies for the redevelopment of Westminster neighbouhood in accordance with stakeholder feedback, the Integrated Community Sustainability Plan / Municipal Development Plan (2010), and the Alberta Municipal Government Act.
- If adopted, the Plan will replace the current Westminster Area Redevelopment Plan, which was adopted in 1985.
- The Plan has been developed over four years of consultation and conversation with community stakeholders.
- The Plan complies with the South Saskatchewan Regional Plan and the Integrated Community Sustainability Plan / Municipal Development Plan.
- The final draft Plan is available to view on the City of Lethbridge website.