The City of Lethbridge Events Calendar is a feature of the City of Lethbridge website which allows the community an opportunity to post events in a common location, that is viewed by the general public for events that are open to the public. The City of Lethbridge reserves the right to make the final determination on whether an event fits with the purpose of the Calendar.
Before posting an event to our Calendar of Events, please review the following guidelines:
- An event is a planned public or social occasion, usually of significance.
- An event being held for the purpose of registration for an organization is permissible and should be posted on the date of the registration event. Notice of registration timeframes for organizations that do not host an event can only be posted for a maximum of 7 days/1 week.
- This calendar is not intended to be an advertising vehicle for private commercial ventures.
- If the event is in a City facility, including schools, parks and school grounds, it must already be properly booked. To confirm this booking please contact 403 320 3020.
- If the posting is done by a business, the business must hold a City of Lethbridge Business License.
- The event should be inclusive of the following areas only:
The event should be posted only to the actual event day(s) Courses that require pre-registration and are ongoing can only be posted on the first date of the course starting. Reoccurring dates will be deleted, Information about what dates that the course runs can be submitted in the body of the original post.
- Fort Macleod
- Picture Butte
Activities and events that are active living, healthy eating, or in nature and parks, can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for further promotions through the Active Lethbridge website
If you have questions before submitting your event online, please contact 403 320 3020.