Sign In

Calendar of Events

Show Filters
Dec 06

Karma Yoga Classes in support of the Child and Youth Advocacy Centre

All Day  
Location: The Canadian Yoga Institute
Throughout the month of December The Canadian Yoga Institute, a non-profit, registered charity here in Lethbridge, looks for an opportunity to make a positive impact on families in our local community. This year we are offering three types of passes to our Karma Yoga classes, in exchange for a donation to the development of the local “Chinook Child and Youth Advocacy Centre”. As registered charities, we are working to come together to stop the impacts of child abuse in their tracks. Read on for more information: Canadian Yoga Institute December Class Passes for the Child and Youth Advocacy Centre For the month of December, as a demonstration of gratitude and in the spirit of giving, the Canadian Yoga Institute will be offering three types of class passes for Karma Yoga classes with all profits going to our local “Child and Youth Advocacy Centre” charity. You can choose from: • Drop-in In-Person Classes (minimum $15 donation, per class) • Unlimited Video On-Demand Pass ($39 donation) • Unlimited All Access Pass for December – includes all in-person classes and all video on-demand library classes ($65 donation) We would love to have you join our practice and have the opportunity to make an impact on children and families in our local community as well. Please note – 85% of your class purchases will be donated to the Child and Youth Advocacy Centre, while the remaining 15% will be retained to cover the costs of offering the Karma Yoga classes throughout the month of December. For more information on the Child and Youth Advocacy Centre, please visit this site: https://csacleth.ca/?p=0&action=article&oid=459 Namaste. Please see the information below for our class dates and times, and visit our website at http://www.canadianyogainstitute.com/ to register for your pass. You can contact Lyndsey at 403-394-9642 for more information. Your UNLIMITED “IN-PERSON ALL-ACCESS PASS” gets you entrance into the following Child and Youth Advocacy Centre Karma Yoga classes, as well as access to our complete Video On Demand Yoga Library: Dec 1 – 5:30-6:30pm Yin Yoga Dec 1 – 7:00-8:00pm Flow Yoga Dec 2 – 10:00-11:00am Restorative Yoga Dec 3 – 3:45-4:45pm Flow Yoga Dec 4 – 10:00-11:00am Joyful Yoga Dec 6 – 1:00-2:00pm Hatha Yoga Dec 6 – 5:00-6:00pm Joyful Yoga Dec 7 – 10:00-11:00am Slow Flow Yoga Dec 7 – 5:30-6:30pm Stress Relief Yoga Dec 8 – 5:30-6:30pm Yin Yoga Dec 8 – 7:00-8:00pm Flow Yoga Dec 9 – 10:00-11:00am Restorative Yoga Dec 9 – 7:00-8:00pm Sweet Heat Vinyasa Dec 10 – 3:45-4:45pm Flow Yoga Dec 11 – 10:00-11:00am Joyful Yoga Dec 13 – 1:00-2:00pm Hatha Yoga Dec 13 – 5:00-6:00pm Joyful Yoga Dec 14 – 10:00-11:00am Slow Flow Yoga Dec 14 – 5:30-6:30pm Stress Relief Yoga Dec 15 – 5:30-6:30pm Yin Yoga Dec 16 – 10:00-11:00am Restorative Yoga Dec 16 – 7:00-8:00pm Sweet Heat Vinyasa Dec 17 – 3:45-4:45pm Flow Yoga Dec 18 – 9:00-10:00am Tai Chi/Qi Gong Dec 20 – 1:00-2:00pm Hatha Yoga Dec 20 – 5:00-6:00pm Joyful Yoga Dec 21 – 10:00-11:00am Slow Flow Yoga Dec 21 – 5:30-6:30pm Stress Relief Yoga Dec 22 – 7:00-8:00pm Yin Yang Yoga
Contact: Lyndsey Brees
Phone: 403-394-9642