Residents will have their first opportunity to vote in advance in the 2017 Municipal Election on Saturday, September 30 at City Hall.
Advance voting stations are arranged leading up to Election Day in an effort to ensure all eligible voters have an opportunity to vote. Advance Voting stations are scheduled from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on:
- Saturday, Sept. 30, 2017 City Hall, 910-4th Avenue South
- Tuesday, Oct. 3, 2017 Lethbridge College, Richardson Oilseed Room, 3000 College Drive S.
- Saturday, Oct. 7, 2017 City Hall, 910-4th Avenue South
- Wednesday, Oct. 11, 2017 University of Lethbridge, Andy's Place, 4401 University Drive W.
- Saturday, Oct. 14, 2017 City Hall, 910-4th Avenue South
Any eligible voter can vote at one of the Advance Voting Stations, even if the voter is in the City on Election Day, Monday, October 16, 2017.
You can vote if you are a Canadian citizen at least 18 years of age, have lived in Alberta since April 16, 2017, live in Lethbridge on Election Day, and can produce identification displaying your name and address.
Voters will be voting for Mayor, Councillor, Public School and Separate School Trustees. More information on the 2017 Municipal Election is available at: www.lethbridge.ca/election.
Aleta Neufeld, City Clerk/Returning Officer
City of Lethbridge