- The Lethbridge 311 office will be closed on Wednesday, July 1. Our customer service specialists will return on Thursday, July 2, at 8 a.m.
We have a 24/7 service available at 311.lethbridge.ca to help with your questions. For urgent issues, a 24-hr trouble line is available at 311.
> Submit a service request
City Hall & Stafford Centre
- City Hall will be closed on Wednesday, July 1, for Canada Day and will reopen on Thursday, July 2 at 8 a.m.
- Stafford Centre remains closed due to COVID-19.
> Information about online payment options
Lethbridge Animal Shelter
- In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, volunteer programs and general public access to the Animal Shelter has been suspended.
- To ensure lost pets may be returned home and adoptions are able to continue, individuals are asked to contact the shelter at 403-320-4099 ahead of time and arrange a time to pick up their pet or view and socialize with perspective dogs and cats they may be looking to adopt.
To contact the Animal Shelter, call 403-320-4099 or click here.
Lethbridge Transit's ride by reservation call centre will be closed on Wednesday, July 1. Buses will be operating on Canada Day from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and will be available by reservation only. Plan your trips and make your reservations for July 1 and July 2 before 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday, June 30. Alternately, reservations can be made online at https://ridebyreservation.lethbridge.ca/
For more information, call 311.
- The Waste & Recycling Centre is closed on Wednesday, July 1 for Canada Day.
- Yard Waste Sites will remain open regular hours 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The Wednesday, July 1, pickup will be moved to Monday, June 29.
> More information about Waste & Recycling
Pools & Arenas
- Gyro Spray Park by Nicholas Sheran Arena opens June 27
- All pools and arenas are currently closed due to COVID-19
> View the Recreation & Culture Guide
Galt Museum & Archives / Fort Whoop-Up
- The Galt Museum & Archives will be open from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Canada Day for museum community day. Admissions will be free for all ages but limited to 50 per hour. Explore the exhibits and participate in socially distanced activities. Get tickets in advance at www.galtmuseum.com/Canada-Day
- Fort Whoop-Up will be open from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Canada Day for museum community day. Admissions will be free for all ages but limited to 10 per hour. Explore the fort with guided tours every hour and participate in socially distanced activities. Get tickets in advance at https://fort.galtmuseum.com/events/canada-day
> www.galtmuseum.com | fort.galtmuseum.com
Helen Schuler Nature Centre
- The Helen Schuler Nature Centre will be closed on Wednesday, July 1.
- The current Outdoor Adventure Activity is 'Pollinator Partners' which are set in Indian Battle Park (Gazebo lookout trail) and Nature Reserve Park (Coulee Climb Trail). Take a walk in Indian Battle Park and the Nature Reserve Park to see if you can find the sign locations and then spot the wildflowers and their pollinators.
Lethbridge Public Library
- The Lethbridge Public Library Main Branch, The Crossings Branch and the Bookmobile are still closed to the public.
- Curbside pick-up and Lethbridge Public Library staff will not be available on Wednesday, July 1.
- Some library services will re-open on July 2. More information at www.lethlib.ca