- The Lethbridge 311 office will be closed on Monday, December 27, and Tuesday, December 28, for recognition of Christmas Day and Boxing Day, as well as on Monday, January 3, in recognition of New Year's Day
- We have a 24/7 service available at 311.lethbridge.ca to help with your questions. For urgent issues, a 24-hr trouble line is available at 311.
> Submit a service request
City Hall & Stafford Centre
- City Hall will be temporarily closing public access to City Hall from December 27 to January 4
- Residents will be asked to access the City's online services or call Lethbridge 311 rather than visiting City Hall during this time. Anyone with urgent City Hall business can call Lethbridge 311 during business hours to inquire about booking an appointment with the required department
- All non-essential City services will be closed on Monday, December 27, and Tuesday, December 28, as well as on Monday, January 3, as part of the statutory holiday schedule
- A full list on online City Services is available at www.lethbridge.ca/onlineservices. There are options to pay parking tickets, book recreation activities, book an inspection, review Transit schedules, renew dog licenses and more
- Stafford Centre remains closed due to COVID-19.
> Information about online payment options
Lethbridge Animal Shelter
- The Lethbridge Animal Shelter closes to the public at 3 p.m. on December 24
- The Lethbridge Animal Shelter will be closed to the public from December 25-28, with staff available for emergencies only
- The Lethbridge Animal Shelter closes to the public at 3 p.m. on December 31
- The Lethbridge Animal Shelter will be closed to the public from January 1-3, with staff available for emergencies only
To contact the Animal Shelter, call 403-320-4099 or click here.
- Lethbridge Transit will be operating regular service hours on Friday, December 24
- Lethbridge Transit will not be operating on Saturday, December 25
- Lethbridge Transit will be operating holiday service hours of 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Sunday, December 26
- Lethbridge Transit will be operating regular service hours on Friday, December 31
- Lethbridge Transit will be operating on holiday service hours from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday, January 1
- The Transit Office, including customer service, will be closed on Saturday, December 25, for Christmas Day, and on Saturday, January 1, for New Year's Day.
For more information about Lethbridge Transit, click here.
- ACCESS-A-Ride Booking and Customer Service office will be closed on Saturday, December 25, for Christmas Day, and on Saturday, January 1, for New Year's Day.
- ACCESS-A-Ride will be running using its holiday schedule on Christmas Day and on January 1.
- The Waste & Recycling Centre is closed on Saturday, December 25, for Christmas Day, and will open again on Monday, December 27. The facility will also be closed on Saturday, January 1, for New Year's Day, and will open again on Monday, January 3
> More information about Waste & Recycling
Pools & Arenas
> View the Recreation & Culture Guide
Galt Museum & Archives / Fort Whoop-Up
- The Galt Museum & Archives will be closed Saturday, December 25, and Sunday, December 26, as well as Saturday, January 1
- Fort Whoop-Up is closed for the season.
> www.galtmuseum.com | fort.galtmuseum.com
Helen Schuler Nature Centre
- The Helen Schuler Nature Centre will be closed Saturday, December 25, and Sunday, December 26, as well as Saturday, January 1
- Extended holiday hours from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on other days
- Head down to the Nature Centre for a mix of fun indoor and outdoor activities!
Lethbridge Public Library
- All branches of the Lethbridge Public Library will be closed Saturday, December 25, and Sunday, December 26, as well as Saturday, January 1
- For more information, please visit: www.lethlib.ca.
- Any dog six months or older must be licensed. You can pay your annual license fee online, by mail, in person or at a City of Lethbridge depository. For more information, or if there is a change in your account (address change or change in ownership of dog), please phone us at 403-320-4099.
- Please notice that due dates will be on January 1 moving forward
Want to renew your dog license online? Click here!
- Please note that City Hall will be closed from December 27 to January 3, re-opening on January 4. Payments made online, at your bank, or sent in the mail will be honored as of the online payment date and the stamp date.
- Residents can make payments online, at their financial institution, in person at City Hall (please note the closed days above), by mail or using the secured drop box at City Hall. Credit cards are not accepted.
- The earlier prepayments are received, the greater the credit applied to the property owner's 2022 tax account. The City is still accepting enrollment into the monthly Tax Installment Prepayment Plan (TIPP), as well.
- For more information about payment options for property taxes, visit www.lethbridge.ca/taxes.