- The Lethbridge 311 office will be closed on Friday, December 25, for Christmas Day, on Monday, December 28, for recognition of Boxing Day, and on Friday, January 1, for New Year's Day
We have a 24/7 service available at 311.lethbridge.ca to help with your questions. For urgent issues, a 24-hr trouble line is available at 311.
> Submit a service request
City Hall & Stafford Centre
- City Hall is temporarily closing public access to City Hall from December 25 to January 4
- Residents will be asked to access the City's online services or call Lethbridge 311 rather than visiting City Hall during this time. Anyone with urgent City Hall business can call Lethbridge 311 during business hours to inquire about booking an appointment with the required department
- All non-essential City services will be closed on Friday, December 25, Monday, December 28, and Friday, January 1, as part of the statutory holiday schedule
- A full list on online City Services is available at www.lethbridge.ca/onlineservices. There are options to pay parking tickets, book recreation activities, book an inspection, review Transit schedules, renew dog licenses and more
- Stafford Centre remains closed due to COVID-19.
> Information about online payment options
Lethbridge Animal Shelter
- In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, volunteer programs and general public access to the Animal Shelter has been suspended.
- To ensure lost pets may be returned home and adoptions are able to continue, individuals are asked to contact the shelter at 403-320-4099 ahead of time and arrange a time to pick up their pet or view and socialize with perspective dogs and cats they may be looking to adopt.
> To contact the Animal Shelter, call 403-320-4099 or click here.
- Lethbridge Transit will be operating until 7 p.m. on Thursday, December 24
- Lethbridge Transit will not be operating on Friday, December 25
- Lethbridge Transit will be operating until 7 p.m. on Saturday, December 26
- Lethbridge Transit will be operating until 7 p.m. on Friday, January 1
The Transit Office, including customer service, will be closed on Friday, December 25, for Christmas Day, on Monday, December 28, for recognition of Boxing Day, and on Friday, January 1, for New Year's Day.
> For more information about Lethbridge Transit, click here.
- ACCESS-A-Ride Booking and Customer Service office will be closed on Friday, December 25, for Christmas Day, and on Friday, January 1, for New Year's Day.
- ACCESS-A-Ride will be running using its holiday schedule on Christmas Day and will be running regular hours on Boxing Day. There is no service on January 1.
Garbage & Recycling Collection
- The Waste & Recycling Centre is closed on Friday, December 25, for Christmas Day, and will open again on Saturday, December 26. The facility will also be closed on Friday, January 1, for New Year's Day, and will open again on Saturday, January 2
- Collection scheduled on Friday, December 25, will take place on Saturday, December 26
- Collection scheduled on Friday, January 1, will take place on Saturday, January 2
> More information about Waste & Recycling
Pools & Arenas
- All pools and arenas are currently closed due to COVID-19 provincial restrictions.
- For the Cor Van Raay YMCA at ATB Centre: access will be available for physiotherapy, childcare and retail tenants based on public health guidelines
Galt Museum & Archives / Fort Whoop-Up
- The Galt Museum & Archives and Fort Whoop-Up are currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions. Online presentations and online gift shop items are available at the links:
> www.galtmuseum.com | fort.galtmuseum.com
Helen Schuler Nature Centre
- The Helen Schuler Nature Centre is currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions
- Special programming available:
> For more information: www.lethbridge.ca/nature
Lethbridge Public Library
- All branches of the Lethbridge Public Library are currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions
- Curbside Pick Up is available Monday to Saturday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sunday 12 p.m. to 4 p.m (except where noted below). Instructions are available at www.lethlib.ca.
- Curbside Holiday Hours/closures:
- December 24: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- December 25: closed
- December 26: closed
- December 31: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m
- January 1: closed