Following the federal government's announcement, the City of Lethbridge will recognize Monday, September 19 as a national day of mourning to mark the passing of Queen Elizabeth II.
Residents are advised that some City services will be impacted. The most updated list of service changes is as follows:
- The Lethbridge 311 office will be closed on Monday, September 19. 24/7 self-service site available at 311.lethbridge.ca to help with questions. For urgent issues, a 24-hr trouble line is available by calling 311.
- City Hall and services will be closed on Monday, September 19.
- Parking payments will not be required downtown, however kiosks cannot be disabled on short notice.
- The Waste and Recycling Centre and Yard Waste sites will be closed on Monday, September 19. Limited commercial collection and previously scheduled Large Item Service collections may occur.
- Lethbridge Public Library will be closed on Monday, September 19.
- Pools and Arenas, Police, Fire and Public Safety Communications Centre, Community Animal Services will be operating on their normal schedules.
- Lethbridge Transit will be operating on regular hours, but the Transit Office will be closed and Access-a-Ride booking will not be available.
This information will be updated on this page as impacted services and changes are confirmed.
Any impacted operations will resume with regular business hours on Tuesday, September 20.
For Public Inquiries:
Call 311 | Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.