The health and safety of the community and ENMAX Centre staff continues to be a priority as the venue moves to adopt the latest provincial government's COVID health measures.
As outlined by the provincial government, a 50 per cent capacity limit will go into effect on December 24 at venues that seat more than 1,000 people. This change will impact the ENMAX Centre and its patrons in the following manner:
- All events after December 24, 2021 will have their ticket capacity reduced to 50 per cent, based on the events configuration and intended capacity. The ENMAX Centre has four different capacities for different types of events, which are adjusted accordingly, and the 50 per cent will apply to each individual event;
- Existing ticket holders of Lethbridge Hurricanes games or events will not need to change their seats or seat locations as the capacity limit applies to the overall event size, therefore your seat remains as is. However, if patrons feel they would like to move to an open seat once at the event they may do so;
- Masks must be worn at all times throughout all events;
- There will be no food and beverage services of any kind in the lounge, arena, or from the concessions for large events over 1,000 people. Also, patrons will not be allowed to bring food and/or beverage into the facility. However, catering services for smaller bookings under 250 people will remain operational for event bookings;
- The door time for Lethbridge Hurricanes games will be moved to 6 p.m. from 5 p.m. as the lounge will not be available. Patrons with vouchers will be able to be redeem those for tickets up until 6 p.m. the day of the game. Walk-up ticket purchases will be restricted to being available from 6 p.m. onward on game days only.
- For all non-Hurricanes game events, the ENMAX ticket centre will contact all patrons directly if they hold tickets to any shows that are affected by major changes.
Other impacted areas:
- Concession services provided by the ENMAX in different facilities will be closed to assist in reducing further spread of COVID. The Yates Theatre, and by request of New West Theatre, have asked for concession services to cease until further notice for their events.
- While not required by the new provincial health measures, all concession services in small arenas like Nicholas Sheran and Henderson Lake, etc., will be closed until further notice.
For more information, visit enmaxcentre.ca or call 403.329.7328 or visit the ticket centre.
For Public Inquiries:
Call 311 | Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.