- The Lethbridge 311 office will be closed on Friday, April 2 and Monday, April 5. Our customer service specialists will return on Tuesday, April 6 at 8 a.m.
We have a 24/7 self-service site available at 311.lethbridge.ca to help with your questions. For urgent issues, a 24-hr trouble line is available by calling 311.
> Submit a service request
City Hall & Stafford Centre
- City Hall will be closed on Friday, April 2, for Good Friday, on Monday, April 5, for Easter Monday, and will reopen on Tuesday, April 6, at 8 a.m.
- Stafford Centre remains closed due to COVID-19.
> Information about online payment options
Lethbridge Animal Shelter
- In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, volunteer programs and general public access to the Animal Shelter has been suspended.
- To ensure lost pets may be returned home and adoptions are able to continue, individuals are asked to contact the shelter at 403-320-4099 ahead of time and arrange a time to pick up their pet or view and socialize with perspective dogs and cats they may be looking to adopt.
> To contact the Animal Shelter, call 403-320-4099 or click here.
- Lethbridge Transit will be operating on Friday, April 2, on its Sunday/Holiday Schedule. The Transit Office, including customer service will be closed on Friday, April 2, for Good Friday and on Monday, April 5, for Easter Monday.
- ACCESS-A-Ride Booking and customer service will be closed on Friday, April 2, for Good Friday. ACCESS-A-Ride will be running using its holiday schedule. Booking will resume on Monday, April 5.
For more information about Lethbridge Transit, click here.
- Residential garbage and recycling collection scheduled on Friday, April 2 will take place on Saturday, April 3.
- The Waste & Recycling Centre is closed on Good Friday, April 2 and open again on Monday, April 5.
To get up-to-date schedules and collection reminders, sign up for here for our Waste Wizard notifications
> Learn more about Waste & Recycling
Pools & Arenas
- Nicholas Sheran and Stan Siwik Pool are currently open for Private Swim Lessons, Water Walking, Aqua Stretching and Therapy Swim programming options. The public is encouraged to reach out to their community group or other facility operators about recreation opportunities and re-opening plans.
Cor van Raay YMCA – Lethbridge YMCA https://lethbridgeymca.ca/
Max Bell Aquatic Centre – University of Lethbridge https://www.uleth.ca/sportrec/content/max-bell-regional-aquatic-centre
- All arena bookings must be coordinated through the community groups at this time. Those interested in accessing programming at the arenas can find a list of most local community groups at www.lethbridge.ca/SportGroups.
Galt Museum & Archives/Fort Whoop-Up
- The Galt Museum & Archives and Fort Whoop-Up are currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions. Online presentations and online gift shop items are available at the links:
> www.galtmuseum.com | fort.galtmuseum.com
Helen Schuler Nature Centre
- The Helen Schuler Nature Centre is currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions
- Special programming available: Spring Nest Fest – March 19 to April 12. Look for hidden pictures of nests and eggs along the trails in the Nature Reserve! Go to kiosk in front of the Nature Centre for activity locations and materials.
> For more information: www.lethbridge.ca/nature
Lethbridge Public Library
- All branches of the Lethbridge Public Library will be closed on Friday, April 2, for Good Friday, and on Monday, April 5, for Easter Monday.
>For more information, please visit: www.lethlib.ca