The City of Lethbridge is hosting an open house on Wednesday May 29, inviting residents to learn about, and engage in, the development of our city.
Wednesday, May 29, 2019
3 p.m. – 7 p.m.
230 8 Street South
This event will include opportunities to chat and learn about:
- 5 Ave N/13 St
- Intersection Improvements
- 3 Avenue Reconstruction
- Cycling Corridors Functional Planning Study
- Municipal Development Plan
- Parks – What's in the Works
- Urban Forest Management Plan
- Crossings Playground
- Fire Station #5
- Complete Streets
- Bicycle Bylaw
- Mobility Accessibility Master Plan
- Downtown – Parking/Public Realm
- Lethbridge Electric Utilities
- Youth Advisory Council
- Curbside Recycling
- Lethbridge Transit
- Lethbridge 311
Browse information booths and chat with project managers related to any of the featured projects. There will be activities for the kids as well.
May 27 - 31 is also Accessibility Week. Visit the transit buses on site at this event and chat with staff about accessibility opportunities for both traditional buses and Access-A-Ride.
For more information visit getinvolvedlethbridge.ca.
Karen Iwaasa, Community Engagement Strategist
City of Lethbridge