The City of Lethbridge is hosting an open house on Tuesday March 12, inviting residents to learn about, and engage in, the development of our city.
Tuesday, March 12, 2019
3 p.m. – 7 p.m.
City Hall Foyer
910 – 4 Avenue South
This event will include opportunities to chat and learn about:
- Scenic Drive N / 62 Avenue N Functional Planning Study
- 3 Avenue Reconstruction
(4 Street to 8 Street)
- Cycling Corridors Functional Planning Study
- Curbside Recycling
- Legacy Park
- Mobility Accessibility Master Plan
- Youth Advisory Council
- Bicycle Bylaw
- Municipal Housing Strategy
- Parks and Pathways
- University Drive Twinning
- Lethbridge 311
Browse information booths and participate in a wheelchair and vision loss simulation at this interactive event. There will be activities for the kids as well.
For more information visit getinvolvedlethbridge.ca or call 311.
For Media Inquiries:
Karen Iwaasa, Community Engagement Strategist
City of Lethbridge