- The Lethbridge 311 office will be closed on Monday, Aug. 3. Our customer service specialists will return on Tuesday, Aug. 4, at 8 a.m.
We have a 24/7 service available at 311.lethbridge.ca to help with your questions. For urgent issues, a 24-hr trouble line is available at 311.
> Submit a service request
City Hall & Stafford Centre
- City Hall will be closed on Monday, Aug. 3, for Heritage Day and will reopen on Tuesday, Aug. 4 at 8 a.m.
- Stafford Centre remains closed due to COVID-19.
> Information about online payment options
Lethbridge Animal Shelter
- In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, volunteer programs and general public access to the Animal Shelter has been suspended.
- To ensure lost pets may be returned home and adoptions are able to continue, individuals are asked to contact the shelter at 403-320-4099 ahead of time and arrange a time to pick up their pet or view and socialize with perspective dogs and cats they may be looking to adopt.
To contact the Animal Shelter, call 403-320-4099 or click here.
Lethbridge Transit's ride by reservation call centre will be closed on Monday, Aug. 3. Buses will be operating on Heritage Day from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and will be available by reservation only. Plan your trips and make your reservations for Aug. 3 before 4:30 p.m. on Friday, July 31. Alternately, reservations can be made anytime online at www.lethbridge.ca/reserve-a-ride.
On Tuesday, Aug. 4, transit will resume regular routes and fares. Mandatory face coverings will also be required. Riders are encouraged to have their own, but free masks will also be available.
> More information about Waste & Recycling
Pools & Arenas
> View the Recreation & Culture Guide
Galt Museum & Archives / Fort Whoop-Up
- The Galt Museum & Archives and Fort Whoop-Up will be closed on Heritage Day.
> www.galtmuseum.com | fort.galtmuseum.com
Helen Schuler Nature Centre
- The Helen Schuler Nature Centre will be open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 3.
Lethbridge Public Library
- All branches of the Lethbridge Public Library will be closed Monday, Aug. 3 for Heritage Day. For more information, please visit: www.lethlib.ca.