Lethbridge Fire and Emergency Services responded to a residential building fire at Mt. Sundance Place West at approximately 6:50 p.m. Tuesday, July 30, 2019.
When emergency members arrived they discovered light smoke flowing out of the open doors of the structure and no visible flames. The occupant of the residence had discovered a fire in the bedroom. Emergency members from two stations responded and extinguished the fire. There were no injuries and damage is estimated to be $57,000.00.
The fire has been investigated and determined to be accidental. Residents are reminded to never leave candles or open flame devices unattended.
Fire Prevention Officer