A road closure will be in effect, weather permitting, from Saturday, July 13 to Friday, July 19 for road paving.
- July 13 & 14 – McGill Blvd. W. from McMaster Blvd. W. to Queens Road W.
- July 15 – Watermain renewal at 25 St. S. from 4 Ave. S. to 5 Ave. S.
- July 16 & 17 – Temple Cres. W. from cul de sac to Temple Blvd. W.
- July 18 – Heritage Blvd. W. from University Dr. W. to Heritage Cres. W.
- July 19 – Edgewood Blvd. W. from Edgewood Pl. W. to Coachwood Point W.
Motorists are advised to drive with caution in these areas and follow posted detours.
The annual milling and repaving road maintenance program ensures safe streets for motorists. Visit www.lethbridge.ca/milling for the complete list of roads involved in the milling and paving program this year.
Call 311 | Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Kim Schaaf, Corporate Communications
City of Lethbridge