As we begin to gradually re-open some recreation facilities as part of the Stage 2 re-launch, the public is reminded to plan ahead before visiting a recreation facility.
Stan Siwik Pool will be re-opening on Thursday, June 10 for Lane Swim, Aqua Fit, Open Swim, Senior Swim and Family Swim. Bookings are available for the gym area as well.
Based on Stage 2 re-opening guidelines, the following changes are in place until further notice:
- All appointments must be booked in advance, either online at lethbridge.ca/swimming or by calling Stan Siwik Pool at 403-320-3054
- If you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19 before your scheduled swim time, please stay home and follow AHS guidelines. Please call the pool and a Customer Service Representative will be happy re-book your swim for another time.
- Guests are asked to arrive five minutes before their scheduled swim time
- All facility users are required to wear a mask until they enter the water. Masks not required in the water during the swim.
- All payments will be made at the facility through the front desk
- Change room bins and lockers will be available
- Showers are open
- Swimming lesson registration will be available on June 15
Please visit lethbridge.ca/swimming for the most up-to-date guidelines, schedule and programming. Announcements will be made a later date about additional pool re-openings.
For general inquiries contact:
Stan Siwik Pool at 403-320-3054