Thanksgiving Day Service Changes
- The Lethbridge 311 office will be closed on Monday, Oct. 12. Our customer service specialists will return on Tuesday, Oct. 13, at 8 a.m.
We have a 24/7 service available at 311.lethbridge.ca to help with your questions. For urgent issues, a 24-hr trouble line is available at 311.
> Submit a service request
City Hall & Stafford Centre
- City Hall will be closed on Monday, Oct. 12, for Thanksgiving Day and will reopen on Tuesday, Oct. 13 at 8 a.m.
- Stafford Centre remains closed due to COVID-19.
> Information about online payment options
Lethbridge Animal Shelter
- In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, volunteer programs and general public access to the Animal Shelter has been suspended.
- To ensure lost pets may be returned home and adoptions are able to continue, individuals are asked to contact the shelter at 403-320-4099 ahead of time and arrange a time to pick up their pet or view and socialize with perspective dogs and cats they may be looking to adopt.
To contact the Animal Shelter, call 403-320-4099 or click here.
- Lethbridge Transit will be operating on Monday, Oct. 12 on its Sunday/Holiday Schedule. The Transit Office, including customer service will be closed on Oct. 12 for Thanksgiving Day.
For more information about Lethbridge Transit, click here.
- ACCESS-A-Ride Booking and customer service will be closed on Monday, Oct. 12 for Thanksgiving Day. ACCESS-A-Ride will be running using its holiday schedule.