- The Lethbridge 311 office will be closed on Monday, May 18. Our customer service specialists will return on Tuesday, May 19 at 8 a.m.
We have a 24/7 self-service site available at 311.lethbridge.ca to help with your questions. For urgent issues, a 24-hr trouble line is available by calling 311.
> Submit a service request
City Hall & Stafford Centre
- City Hall and Stafford Centre are currently closed to the public due to COVID-19.
> Learn more about online payments.
Lethbridge Animal Shelter
- In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, volunteer programs and general public access to the Animal Shelter has been suspended.
- To ensure lost pets may be returned home and adoptions are able to continue, individuals are asked to contact the shelter at 403-320-4099 ahead of time and arrange a time to pick up their pet or view and socialize with perspective dogs and cats they may be looking to adopt.
To contact the Animal Shelter, call 403-320-4099 or click here.
Lethbridge Transit's ride by reservation call centre will be closed on Monday, May 18. Buses will be operating on Victoria Day from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and will be available by reservation only. Plan your trips and make your reservations for May 18 and May 19 before 4:30 p.m. on Sunday, May 17.
Reservations can be made online at www.lethbridge.ca/reserve-a-ride or by calling 403-359-6558.
For more information, call 311.
Garbage or Recycling Collection
- The Waste & Recycling Centre is closed on Monday, May 18.
- Yard waste sites will be open on Monday, May 18, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
To get up-to-date schedules and collection reminders, sign up for here for our Waste Wizard notifications
> Learn more about Waste & Recycling
Pools & Arenas
- All pools and arenas are currently closed due to COVID-19
Galt Museum & Archives
- The Galt Museum & Archives and archives is currently closed due to COVID-19
- For more information on what's happening, follow the Galt Museum on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or visit www.galtmuseum.com.
- The Helen Schuler Nature Centre is currently closed due to COVID-19
- Despite the closure of the Nature Centre facility, staff are still busy putting together programs that will help you bring the great outdoors to you front door.
> View new programs
Library Public Library
- The Lethbridge Public Library is currently closed due to COVID-19
- The Library staff have done an amazing job to bring to life programs the community can access online.
- Visit www.lethlib.ca for a full list of the Library's changes to service during this closure.
- Over the Victoria Day long weekend, residents can call or email with any questions on both Saturday, May 16 (9:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.) and Sunday, May 17 (12 – 5 p.m.). You can reach staff by calling 403-380-7330 (Main Branch) or 403-320-4037 (Crossings Branch), or by email: email@example.com. Staff will be taking Monday, May 18, to recharge.