Beginning tomorrow, Lethbridge Transit will be implementing cityLINK route changes and additions intended to improve transit service in our community.
Beginning Wednesday, May 4:
- Demand Response Zone 103 will service the Lethbridge Airport and Prairie Arbour estates.
- Demand Response Zone 103 will now end at 20 Avenue South.
- Extensions of the Gold and Blue line will replace the Purple line.
- Gold line will expand to cover north end of the previous purple line.
- Blue line will expand to cover south end of the previous purple line.
- 3 Green line will deviate off Mayor Magrath Drive onto 9 Avenue and 10 Avenue South for service to the Chinook Regional Hospital.
- 4 Orange line has been expanded to service the Lakeview area, demand response zone 103 will now end at 20 Avenue South.
- Demand Response Zone 104 will include the North station as a pickup/drop off location.
Since launching the CityLINK network in August, 2021, Lethbridge Transit has been collecting feedback, analyzing system performance, and making changes where possible.
For residents looking to plan their new route or to view more detailed maps, information is available online at https://myride.lethbridge.ca or on the myRide app available in the Apple and Google app stores.
For Public Inquiries:
Call 311 | Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.