Use of any City of Lethbridge (the "City") Open Data information (the "Information") indicates your acceptance of the terms below.
You are encouraged to use the Information that is available under this license with only a few conditions.
Using Information under this license
The City grants you a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to us the information subject to the terms below.
You are free to
- You are free to copy, modify, publish, translate, adapt, distribute or otherwise use the Information in any medium, mode or format for any lawful purpose.
This license does not grant you any right to use: personal information as defined in the
Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, Information or records that are not accessible under applicable laws, third party rights the City is not authorized to license, the crest or logo of the City, and information subject to other intellectual property rights, including patents, trademarks and official marks.
- This license does not grant you any right to use the Information in any way that suggests any official status with the City or that the City endorses you or your use of the Information.
- The Information is licensed “as is” and the City excludes all representations, warranties, obligations and liabilities, whether express or implied, to the maximum extent permitted by law. Your use of the Information is solely at your own risk.
- You acknowledge and agree that the City is not liable for any errors or omissions in the Information and the City will not under any circumstance be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or other loss, injury or damage caused by its use or otherwise arising in connection with this license or the Information, even if specifically advised of the possibility of such loss, injury or damage.
- The Information on the City’s Open Data website is intended only to provide general information about the City and the city of Lethbridge. While efforts are made to post current and accurate information, the City does not guarantee or warrant the quality, currency , accuracy or completeness of the Information, and the City is not responsible for any action , costs, loss or liability whatsoever arising from the reliance on or use of this Information.
You are responsible
You assume sole responsibility for your use and reproduction of the datasets and for complying with all applicable laws and industry standards.
- This license is governed by the laws of the province of Alberta and applicable laws of Canada. Legal proceedings related to this license may only be brought in the Courts of Alberta.
Versions of License
This is Version 1.0 of the City of Lethbridge - Open Data License. The City may make changes to the terms of this license from time to time and issue a new version of the license. Your use of the Information will be governed by the terms of the license in force as of the date you accessed the Information.