The City of Lethbridge now offers residents the option of booking leisure services online. This currently includes swim lesson registration and will soon be followed by recreation facility bookings, skate pass purchases and program registration at the Helen Schuler Nature Centre. Users can view, register and pay for leisure services in one easy location.
To create an account for online swim registration visit www.lethbridge.ca/swimlessons.
As of August 7, residents can go online to create an account and view upcoming fall swimming registration courses by visiting www.lethbridge.ca/swimlessons
On Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. online swim registration will open for fall lessons at Stan Siwik and Nicholas Sheran pools.
Watch for additional services to be provided in the future.
If you have registered for swim lessons in the last few years and have provided your email, you will be in the current database and will get notification via email. Please follow the instructions in the email to complete your online acccount registration.
If you have not received an email you can still set up an account by visiting www.lethbridge.ca/swimlessons.
If you did not receive an email from the City of Lethbridge, you will need to create a new account. To do this visit www.lethbridge.ca/swimlessons and choose "Register".
- After logging in to your account, click on your name to display the menu options.
- From the account menu listing, select "Families and Groups".
- Select the "Add" button at the bottom of your family/group listing, and fill out your new family/group member's information.
- Select the "Add" button after all information is filled out, and you will now see this member listed under your family/group members.
Click here to reset your password on an existing account. You will need to enter your email and notification will be sent to your inbox with instructions on how to reset your existing password.
The option to book a facility or venue online is coming soon. Until that time check out Facility Rentals for more information and to submit an online form.
The City of Lethbridge's online leisure services currently accepts the following forms of payment:
- VISA (includes VISA Debit)
- MasterCard (includes Debit MasterCard)
At this time, American Express and Interac cards are not accepted for online leisure services. We apologize for any inconvenience.
All City of Lethbridge pools operated by Recreation Excellence now offer online swim registraiton. This includes Nicholas Sheran, Stan Siwik.
City pools, operated by Recreation Excellence, follow the Red Cross Swim Lesson program. After completing a lesson, your child can progress to the next level.
To check lesson levels:
- Login to your online leisure services account, and check "View My Proficiencies" in your account menu.
- If your proficiencies are not yet loaded to your online leisure services account, please reference your child's previous swim report card.
- For further inquiries or to book a swim assessment please contact the pools by phone. Contact Us.
Requests are accepted, however, they cannot be guarantee based on availability. To request an instructor please contact the pool directly. Contact us.
In order to change your address, phone number, or any other account information, please call one of the pools listed on our Contact Us page.
In order to make a change or cancel your lesson registration, please contact any one of the pools. Contact us.
- IE 11 and above
- Microsoft Edge 13 and above
- Chrome 49 and above
- Firefox 47 and above
- Safari 6 and above