Online Swim Registration
As of August 22, 2018, online swim registration is available.
For more information and instructions on how to create your account check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Take the perfect opportunity for you and your children to experience water fun and water safety together. Well-trained instructors teach swimming and water safety skills to preschoolers with fun games, songs and mascots.
Watch your children's eyes light up as they learn new skills and are rewarded for their accomplishments.
Red Cross Swim Kids teaches more than swimming skills - it allows kids to strive for and reach their personal best. Well-trained instructors offer a balanced program of swimming and water safety skills that allow youth to learn alongside their peers in a fun and encouraging environment.
Your children are rewarded along the way with badges, stickers and life-long skills. For more information please select from one of the lesson schedules below.
*Click here for a swim level conversion chart for YMCA, Red Cross, and Lifesaving Society lessons
- Recreation Excellence Advanced Programs and Lessons Spring 2019
- registration for any of the above lessons can only be done at Stan Siwik, Fritz Sick, and Nicholas Sheran Pools or by phone to one of those pools
- Westminster Outdoor Public Pool lessons - 403.329.3026 (summer only). Please register for these lessons at this pool.
- YMCA Lethbridge (YMCA Swim Instruction program)*
- University Of Lethbridge (Lifesaving Society/Swim for Life program)*
Please note that swim lesson registration cannot be done at City Hall.
Are you a beginner swimmer or do you just need some refining of your strokes? Group lessons not your style? Then Private Lessons may be what you are looking for. We have Private Lessons for all ages. Contact the following for pricing and details:
403 320 3109
||403 320 3046|
||403 320 3054|
|Westminster Outdoor Public Pool
||403 329 3026|
|University of Lethbridge||403 327 2706|