Do you need a Group picnic shelter for your wedding, reunion or special events? Most picnic shelters are available to book from May 1 to September 30 and Popson Park Group, Kiwanis and Baroness Picnic Shelters are available to be booked year round.
Here's a few things you should know before you book.
- the deadline for weddings, reunions and special events is November 1st for the following year
- the deadline for family and adult events is March 1st (after this date, bookings are on a first come-first serve bases and payment must be made at the time of booking)
Please note that you will be notified about the status of your application 6-8 weeks after the application deadline.
- after March first bookings are first come first serve
- picnic Shelters are very popular and dates fill up fast so get your application in early
download an application form here Group Picnic Shelter Application
- OR for your convenience fill out the Online Booking Form
Click on the links below for information on each picnic shelter:
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the redevelopment of the Elks picnic shelter grounds area, there will be no bookings for the month of May 2019.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Baroness Picnic Shelter
Elks Compound Picnic Shelters
Henderson Horseshoe Group Picnic Shelter
John Martin Recreation Area
Kiwanis Picnic Shelter
Popson Park Group Picnic Shelter
Rotary Picnic Shelter
You have options for your last minute events too. There are 4 shelters available on a first come first serve basis, click below for more information.
For more information
Phone: 311 or 403-320-3111 (if outside of Lethbridge)
Address: City Hall, 3rd Floor, 910 4 Avenue South, Lethbridge, Alberta, T1J 0P6