Come visit Lethbridge's newest dog park! RiverStone Dog Park is a small off leash park located just off University Drive and RiverGlen Link West. The off leash area is completely fenced for the safety and comfort of all pets and owners.
Included in this awesome space are shaded picnic tables, water fountain (for humans and Fido), dedicated small dog area, dog play equipment, limestone trails, doggie bag dispenser, garbage receptacle and parking lot. Additional parking is available on street as well.
Due to the newness and slopes of the park and popular location, the park may be closed in times of harsh, wet weather. Closures will be posted on the City of Lethbridge social media pages.
As with all dog parks, there are a few rules to remember:
- If you choose to exercise your dog without a leash, you must be in control of your dog at all times.
- You are REQUIRED to clean up after your dogs.
- Dogs are only allowed off leash within the fenced area of the park.
- The 'Small Dog Area' is limited to dogs weighing less than 25lbs (11kg).
- Be respectful of other users. Be safe and have fun!
4 RiverGrove Lane West
Other Nearby Parks
For more information
Report a problem like graffiti or garbage
Online: Submit a service request
Phone: 311 or 403-320-3111 (if outside of Lethbridge)