The Crossings is the result of a partnership between School District 51, the Holy Spirit School District and the City of Lethbridge. The Crossings is an ideal place for sports enthusiasts, this massive complex boasts:
- a public and separate high school
- a public library
- 4 multi-use fields with uprights (booked)
- 8 fenced tennis courts (drop in)
- 7 adult sized soccer pitches (booked)
- 3 baseball diamonds (booked)
- 4 short outdoor basketball courts (drop in)
- a large well manicured wet pond with a paved trail around it located on the east side of the Crossings
- a significant amount of open space
Impromptu play on sports fields is permitted as long as the field isn’t in use. Scheduled play on all sports fields must be pre-booked through Recreation and Culture.
Please note: dogs are not permitted on school or sports fields.
Click here for a printable version of the Crossings Park features.
259 Britannia Blvd West
Other Nearby Parks
For more information
Report a problem like graffiti or garbage
Online: Submit a service request
Phone: 311 or 403-320-3111 (if outside of Lethbridge)