Deadlines for booking shelters are as follows:
- Weddings, Reunions, Special Events -
- Family and Adult Social Events -
Applications requesting the same date are approved using a "draw" format
Notice of approval will be sent to the applicant 6-8 weeks after the deadline
Henderson Horseshoes Group Picnic Shelter (805 Mayor Magrath Drive S) is located adjacent to the Japanese Gardens & Henderson Outdoor Pool.
**Please note that due to the weather conditions in late June 2013, the tent and its structure were damaged and so there is no longer a tent at this location
Fully serviced, fenced outdoor picnic facility, no alcohol permitted.
- Open May 1 - October 1
- Bookings must end by 10 pm
- 48" Commercial style natural gas barbeque
- Commercial upright cooler (no freezer)
- Electric stove with oven
- Sink, hot & cold water
- Coffee urn
- Patio 30' by 30'
- 10 tables, seats 60
- 12 horseshoe pits (group is responsible for providing own horseshoes)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fee (plus GST): $225.00
When viewing the photos, please note that there is no longer a tent at this location.