Recreation & Culture is excited to announce
ONLINE PICNIC SHELTER BOOKINGS
for the 2020 Picnic Shelter Season.
With the exception of Reunions/Weddings and Special Events NO booking
applications for the 2020 season will be accepted between
November 1 and February 29.
ONLINE bookings for all Picnic Shelters will begin on March 2 for the
2020 booking season and will be first come first served with payment due
in full at the time of booking.
Cancellations can be made up to 2 weeks prior to the event, however a 50% total booking cancellation fee will be applied to all cancellations not weather related.
John Martin Recreation Area is located in Pavan Park (90 - 62 Avenue North)
Fully serviced, fenced outdoor picnic facility, alcohol permitted
- Open May 1 - October 1
- 2 broiler grills
- 4 gas burners
- 1 griddle
- BBQ accessories
- Electric stove with oven
- Corn cooker & coffee urn
- kitchen with serving area
- commercial upright cooler (no freezer)
- sink, hot & cold water
- Patio 200 sq. m half with overhead shelter
- 18 tables (3 wheelchair accessible), seats 145
- 3 serving tables
- CD, MP3 & PA sound system
- Fireplace (wood provided)
- Playground, horseshoes pits, volleyball court (group must bring own equipment)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fee (plus GST): $412.00 (9 am to 2 am)