Recreation & Culture is excited to announce
ONLINE PICNIC SHELTER BOOKINGS
for the 2020 Picnic Shelter Season.
With the exception of Reunions/Weddings and Special Events NO booking
applications for the 2020 season will be accepted between
November 1 and February 29.
ONLINE bookings for all Picnic Shelters will begin on March 2 for the
2020 booking season and will be first come first served with payment due
in full at the time of booking.
Cancellations can be made up to 2 weeks prior to the event, however a 50% total booking cancellation fee will be applied to all cancellations not weather related.
Elks Community Recreation Area (200 Elks Road South) is located west of Fort Whoop Up in Indian Battle Park.
Fully serviced, fenced outdoor picnic facility, alcohol permitted
- Open May 1 - October 1
- 3 grills
- 4 gas burners
- roasting ovens
- corn cooker, coffee urns
- kitchen with serving area
- commercial upright cooler
- electric stove with oven
- sink, hot & cold water
- Patio 139 sq. m half with overhead shelter
- 15 tables, seats 130, 3 serving tables & 2 wheelchair accessible tables
- Ipod/radio sound system & PA
- Fireplace (wood provided) - no fire pit
- Playground, horseshoe pits, volleyball court (group to bring own equipment)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fee (plus GST): $412.00 (9 am to 2am)