Recreation & Culture is excited to announce
ONLINE PICNIC SHELTER BOOKINGS
for the 2020 Picnic Shelter Season.
With the exception of Reunions/Weddings and Special Events NO booking
applications for the 2020 season will be accepted between
November 1 and February 29.
ONLINE bookings for all Picnic Shelters will begin on March 2 for the
2020 booking season and will be first come first served with payment due
in full at the time of booking.
Cancellations can be made up to 2 weeks prior to the event, however a 50% total booking cancellation fee will be applied to all cancellations not weather related.
Popson Park Group Picnic Shelter is located at
950 60 Avenue West
, south of the University of Lethbridge and SunRidge.
Fully serviced, outdoor picnic facility, no alcohol permitted
- Open year round
- Commercial style barbeque
- Kitchen with serving window
- Domestic fridge
- Electric stove with oven
- Sink, hot & cold water (water in the kitchen remains on year-round)
- Patio 250 sq. m. half with overhead shelter
- 12 tables, seats 72
- Fireplace/open fire pit (wood provided)
- Wheelchair accessible
- 8 tent sites - restricted to youth/school groups ONLY
- No playground
- Outdoor washing area
water is shut off for winter on/around Oct 1st each year
- Fee: (plus GST): $225.00