Recreation & Culture is excited to announce
ONLINE PICNIC SHELTER BOOKINGS
for the 2020 Picnic Shelter Season.
With the exception of Reunions/Weddings and Special Events NO booking
applications for the 2020 season will be accepted between
November 1 and February 29.
ONLINE bookings for all Picnic Shelters will begin on March 2 for the
2020 booking season and will be first come first served with payment due
in full at the time of booking.
Cancellations can be made up to 2 weeks prior to the event, however a 50% total booking cancellation fee will be applied to all cancellations not weather related.
Rotary Picnic Shelter is located in Lethbridge Sports Park (3026 Giffen Road North)
Fully serviced, fenced outdoor picnic facility, alcohol permitted
- Open May 1 - October 1
- 3 grills
- 4 gas burners
- BBQ accessories
- corn cooker, coffee urns
- kitchen with 2 serving areas
- commercial upright cooler
- upright freezer
- ice dispenser
- electric cook top (no oven)
- wire shelving unit for storage
- sink, hot & cold water
- 5 serving tables
- Patio 300 sq. m covered area
- Lighting & overhead heaters (automatic controlled)
- 22 tables, seats 175, 6 wheelchair accessible tables
- CD & MP3 sound system & PA
- Fireplace (wood provided)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fee (plus GST): $412.00 (9 am to 2 am)