Are you thinking about planning an event in Lethbridge? We are here to help.
Sports Bid Committee
This Committee is here to help your group put together a professional, well-thought-out bid by providing:
- expertise in putting the bid together
- bid package development and samples
- information on amenities, accommodations & facilities in Lethbridge
- a link to volunteers, experience, financial assistance, and support systems
Contact the Lethbridge Destination Management Organization by calling 403.394.2403 or visiting
Community Event Support Grant
We recognize the value of special events and the contribution they make to the vitality of our community. Your City has established this program to provide funding support.
For more information on this grant and how to fill out the application, please
Community Event Support Grant Application
Community Event Support Grant Reporting Form
Annual application deadlines: January 31, April 30th, July 31, and October 31.
- Please note that due to January 31, 2021 falling on a Sunday, applications will be accepted until 4:30 pm on Monday February 1.
- As well, due to July 31 following on a Saturday and Monday, August 2 being a statuatory holiday, applications will be accepted until 4:30 pm on Tuesday, August 3, 2021.
- Finally, due to October 31 being on a Sunday, applications will be accepted until 4:30 on Monday, November 1, 2021.
Heart of Our City Downtown Activity Grant
This grant provides funds to Lethbridge organizations to host events that help to create an exciting and vibrant downtown, and to attract audiences to the Heart of Our City. Due to COVID-19, this grant is on hold for the time being. For more information and application packages, please look
Major Community Event Hosting Grant
This grant is intended for events of significant size, that would have an economic benefit and enhance the profile and visibility of the city. To enquire about this grant, please contact either Lori Harasem at 403-360-1720 or
firstname.lastname@example.org or Travis Grindle at 403-329-7394 or
this flowchart for information on the process required to request funding from this grant.
Please note: Information on the
Community Capital Project Grant
can be found on