This project completes Metis Trail
between Coalbanks Link to the next entrance into Copperwood. Metis Trail will become a major north-south arterial road (similar to University Drive) and will provide the necessary
access to the developments west of Metis Trail
(Copperwood and Watermark neighbourhoods). The work will include a combination of underground utilities and first two lanes of Metis
Trail from Temple Blvd to Coalbrook Gate.
Sept 21- Dec 14, 2020
- Grading and removal of existing asphalt and deep cut from Coalbanks Link to Temple Blvd W
- Installation of deep sanitary sewer from Coalbanks Links southward.
- Construction of storm sewer southward from tie-in south of Temple Blvd W
- Grading of electrical duct bank corridor
- Construction to resume in spring 2021
Naftali Kiboya, P. Eng.
Transportation Project Engineer