We provide several convenient options for you to pay your bill.
- Pre-Authorized Payments: Please return a completed pre-authorized payment form and include a void cheque or a copy.
- City Hall: Payment by cash, cheque, or INTERAC Direct Payment can be made during business hours at City Hall. A night deposit box is available for use outside the main entrance of City Hall.
To avoid late fees please allow sufficient time to process your payment as the City of Lethbridge will credit your account on the day we receive payment.
- Mail your cheque or money order to 910 - 4 Avenue South, Lethbridge,
Alberta, T1J 0P6. Make cheques payable to "City of Lethbridge".
- Financial Institutions: Please note that payments can be made through most financial institutions and may take 3-5 business days to reach the City of Lethbridge,
- Online banking,
- Telephone banking,
- In-person or ATM
- Third-party Online Credit Card Service: There are third-party online payment providers in Canada that offer credit card as a payment option for your utility bill. The City of Lethbridge does not endorse these third-party payment providers and advises citizen that:
- Companies offering this service will charge a convenience fee, independent from the City of Lethbridge
- There is no guarantee when the City of Lethbridge will receive payment as delivery of payment to the City may take several days or weeks
- Customers are responsible to pay their invoices by the due date. If payment is received after the due date, the customer will be responsible to pay the late payment penalty.
Apply for service | Billing questions
Phone: 311 or 403-320-3111 (if outside of Lethbridge)
Address: 910 4 Avenue South, Lethbridge, Alberta, T1J 0P6
City Hall Hours
Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Weekends and Statutory Holidays – Closed