We provide several convenient options for you to pay your bill.
- Pre-Authorized Payments: Please return a completed pre-authorized payment form and include a void cheque or a copy.
- City Hall: Payment by cash, cheque, or INTERAC Direct Payment can be made during business hours at City Hall. A night deposit box is available for use outside the main entrance of City Hall.
To avoid late fees please allow sufficient time to process your payment as the City of Lethbridge will credit your account on the day we receive payment.
- Mail your cheque or money order to 910 - 4 Avenue South, Lethbridge,
Alberta, T1J 0P6. Make cheques payable to "City of Lethbridge".
- Financial Institutions: Please note that payments can be made through most financial institutions and may take 3-5 business days to reach the City of Lethbridge,
- Online banking,
- Telephone banking,
- In-person or ATM
- Third-party Online Credit Card Service: The City of Lethbridge does not offer the option of paying utilities using a credit card. However, you may be able to utilize a third-party service provider by visiting www.plastiq.com or clicking the pay now button below. Plastiq charges a convenience fee and is independent of the City of Lethbridge. Plastiq indicates payments are processed within 3-6 business days.
For more information on this payment option please click here.
Apply for service | Billing questions
Phone: 311 or 403-320-3111 (if outside of Lethbridge)
Address: 910 4 Avenue South, Lethbridge, Alberta, T1J 0P6
City Hall Hours
Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Weekends and Statutory Holidays – Closed