The Lethbridge Regional Park 'n' Ride Transit Terminal is a multi-purpose facility that provides residents with a comfortable and safe location to access City transit services. The building is also home to regional transit partners Red Arrow and Highway 3 Connector and adds additional parking options to support growth and development in the downtown.
The facility is located at 705 - 5 Avenue South (behind the downtown Post Office).
City of Lethbridge Services
Transit passes can be purchased at the Lethbridge Regional Park 'n' Ride Transit Terminal at the Red Arrow ticket window.
Lost and found for Lethbridge transit is also located at the Red Arrow ticket window.
50% OFF Special:
Monthly stall rental fees are only $52.50 (GST included)
This building includes a three level parking structure with 293 stalls.
- A parking staff member can be contacted during business hours for inquiries through Lethbridge 311.
- A parking fob fo the Park 'n' Ride Transit Terminal can be purchased inside the facility at the parking information booth.
- Motorists with a valid monthly Park 'n' Ride fob can park in any stalls located on the covered decks of levels 4 and 5 or the level 6 roof deck.
- The cost for access to the monthly parking area is $105 (GST included) plus an initial fee for the creation of the fob.
- Those with a parking fob will have 24 hr access to the facility and the 4. 5 and 6 level parking decks.
This is a secure facility, with on-site security during Transit hours and 24hr camera surveillance.
Regional Transportation Partners
The City of Lethbridge is proud to partner with the Pacific Western Group of Companies to provide regional transportation options.
Red Arrow Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday | 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday | 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday & holidays | 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
www.redarrow.ca for more information.
Red Arrow Drop-off & Parking
Those dropping friends and family off for a Red Arrow trip can do so in front of the elevators on the third level of the parking structure. Riders can then take the elevator or stairs to the main floor waiting area. Parking is available for Red Arrow passengers on level 3. Registration is required at the Red Arrow office prior to departure.
Highway 3 Connector
Monday-Friday | 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
www.highway3connector.ca for more information.
Standoff – Lethbridge Commuter
Spotted Eagle Contracting (https://www.spottedeagleinc.ca)
Monday – Friday | 5:30 a.m. to 5:35 p.m.
https://www.spottedeagleinc.ca/schedule for more information.
Not what you're looking for? Go back to the Parking main page