The Lethbridge Regional Park 'n' Ride Transit Terminal is a multi-purpose facility that provides residents with a comfortable and safe location to access City transit services. The building is also home to regional transit partners Red Arrow and Highway 3 Connector and adds additional parking options to support growth and development in the downtown.
The facility which opened to the public on August 28, 2019 and is located at 705 - 5 Avenue South (behind the downtown Post Office).
City of Lethbridge Services
- Transit passes can be purchased at the Lethbridge Regional Park 'n' Ride Transit Terminal at the Red Arrow ticket window.
- Lost and found for Lethbridge transit is also located at the Red Arrow ticket window.
This building includes a three level parking structure with 293 stalls.
- A parking staff member is located inside the facility to assist with any of the monthly parking inquires during business hours.
- A scrambled reserved monthly parking fob for within the Park 'n' Ride Transit Terminal can be purchased inside the facility at the parking information booth.
- Motorists with a valid monthly Park 'n' Ride fob can park in any stalls located on the covered decks of levels 4 and 5 or the level 6 roof deck.
- The cost for access to the scrambled reserved monthly parking area is $105 (GST INCLUDED) plus an initial fee for the creation of the 24 hr access fob.
- Those with a parking fob will have 24 hr access to the facility and the 4. 5 and 6 level parking decks.
- This is a secure facility
with on-site security during transit hours and 24hr camera surveillance.
Regional Transportation Partners
The City of Lethbridge is proud to partner with the Pacific Western Group of Companies to provide regional transportation options.