Did you know the City of Lethbridge maintains several off-street parking lots including two lots within the downtown?
The downtown parking lots are designated at Zone 010 within our downtown parking system meaning you can park here for up to 10hrs (minimum 4 hrs). This is a handy spot for employees working in the downtown. Click here for more information on how to use the downtown parking system.
Things to know:
- Motorists can park in any open stall (in a City owned public parking lot) and pay at the yellow kiosk on the street or through the Way to Park smart phone app.
- There is the option to purchase a monthly pass for Zone 010 (10hr).
- The cost for a monthly parking permit is $72 per calendar month.
- If there are no parking spaces left in a preferred lot, you can relocate to a stall in another lot or any on-street parking designated a Zone 010.
- A map of the downtown parking zones can be found here.
- Please note to provide regular snow clearing and parking lot maintenance overnight parking is not permitted.
Please click the parking lot name to link to a map showing the specific parking lot in the Downtown.
Still have questions? Please call the Parking Coordinator at 403 320 3111.