Sign In

Traffic Operations Service Requests

‚ÄčHave you been walking, cycling or driving around your neighbourhood and notice a need for a new traffic operations device? Check out the links below to find information about how you can request a new stop sign, pedestrian crossing or traffic calming device.

Sign Requests

Pedestrian Crossing Requests

Traffic Calming Request